ROSES HOTELS S.R.L.
Via G. Spontini, 22 Int, 1
00198 Roma (RM)
VAT no. and Tax code: 05396101007
Codice destinatario: SU9YNJA
Registration no. in the Rome Business Registry: 885338
Share capital € 100,000.00 fully paid up
Please be informed that Roses Hotels S.r.l. will process your personal data, in its capacity of Controller, in full compliance with GDPR 679/2016 on the protection of personal data.
Controller and Processor
With respect to your personal data, you may exercise all the rights granted by articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not obtained from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, such as the modification, erasure, rectification and any other right laid down by the regulation, by contacting the controller directly:
Roses Hotels S.r.l.
Via G. Spontini, 22
00198 Roma (RM)
Viale Della Repubblica, 4
00053 Civitavecchia (RM)
tel.: +390766220256, fax: +390766370176
Roses Hotels S.r.l. collects data both autonomously (at the time of on-line bookings on its website and when receiving guests) and through External Processors (hotel booking portals and travel agencies): the latter trigger our Data Processing in our capacity of Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The legal basis applied to data processing is the data subject’s consent, which is requested from time to time and is separate from the consent given thereby when booking his/her stay on-line and checking-in at the hotel.
Please find below the list of our technical partners whose correspondence is highlighted by the relevant symbol:
*** Partner managing the hotel booking section
Ericsoft Italia Srl
S.S. Adriatica 62
Misano Adriatico (RN)
Partner managing the hotel website
Via E. De Amicis, 4/D
47121 Forlì (FC)
Via Antico Acquedotto, 17/19
47122 Forlì (FC)
Capitale sociale Euro 100.000,00 (i.v.)
Registro Imprese Forlì-Cesena, C.F. e P.IVA 03544820404
REA Forlì-Cesena 305549
Personal data processing operations and corresponding purposes
Each section described below allows for the collection of data for the related specific purpose: your failure to fill in the fields indicated as required (marked with an asterisk) will amount to non-supply of your data, preventing data processing and thus preventing us from performing the service requested.
Your personal data, the subject of the supply of multiple hospitality services at our locations, will be collected by Roses Hotels S.r.l. and its technical partners, will be recorded and processed using paper and/or electronic means and may be stored in specific databases and will not be used for other purposes, except for the mandatory purposes established by current Public Safety rules:
- ***’Booking’ page -the profile of users asking for information on the ‘Booking’ page will be used by Roses Hotels S.r.l. solely for hotel hospitality operations by Roses Hotels S.r.l.;
- ‘Contact’ page -the profile of users asking for information on the ‘Contact’ page will be used by Roses Hotels S.r.l. for communications relating to every single request obtained by Roses Hotels S.r.l.;
- ^^^ ‘Mailing list’ (newsletter) -the profile of users subscribing to the ‘Newsletter’ will be used by Roses Hotels S.r.l. for periodical information and advertising communications concerning Roses Hotels S.r.l.;
- ‘Restaurant’ page -the profile of users subscribing to the ‘Restaurant’ page will be used by Roses Hotels S.r.l. for the booking of catering services supplied by the different hotels run by Roses Hotels S.r.l.;
Your data will not be disclosed, neither will they be published or communicated to third parties, either in Italy or within the European Union or outside the EU, though they may be communicated to the staff of Roses Hotels S.r.l. who will have been suitably trained and to its technical partners, who are bound to comply with GDPR having been appointed and listed in the ‘External Processors’ section.
Roses Hotels S.r.l. will refrain from using any personal data reported as inaccurate until such inaccuracy is rectified.
All data are collected in the legitimate interest of the Controller and will not be published, shared and/or assigned to third parties, whether in Italy or abroad.
Freedom of consent, consequences of refusal, period of data storage
- Booking: the supply of your data is optional. However, if you do not give your consent for the indicated purposes, we will be prevented from having you as our guest. All data received will be stored for the minimum period of time established by statutory obligations;
- Contact: the supply of your data is optional. However, if you do not give your consent for the indicated purposes, we will be prevented from answering your query. All data received will be stored for 6 months;
- Mailing list (newsletter): the supply of your data is optional. However, if you do not give your consent for the indicated purposes, we will be prevented from supplying periodical communication services. All data received will be stored until the data subject withdraws his/her consent;
- Cookies: the aggregate collection of data is automatic and connected to your navigation on the website pages. If you do not agree with it, please interrupt your navigation of the website or change your settings and options by following the instructions available on the webpage.
Rights granted by articles 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016
The data subject may control and consciously manage his/her data flows; specifically, the data subject may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to data,
- the right to obtain data rectification, erasure, or the restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time and,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
All the rights granted by articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not obtained from the data subject)of GDPR 679/2016 may be exercised by contacting the controller directly at firstname.lastname@example.org